Permanent Part Time or Permanent Full Time
- Varied, rewarding & challenging role located in sunny Blenheim!
- Join a quality driven, patient focused, collaborative team
- Permanent full time or part time positions available
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, compassionate, and motivated Podiatrist passionate about primary health and integrating a seamless podiatry service across the continuum
Kimi Hauora Wairau Marlborough Primary Health (MPH) is a Primary Health Organisation which promotes and supports quality community health services by leading and coordinating a range of health care services through its contracted General Practices, the Marlborough Community Health Hub, Marlborough Urgent Care, and other Primary Health providers e.g. Māori Providers and NGOs.
This position will work collaboratively with health professionals for high-risk patients, providing safe and effective system and intervention practices.
Position responsibilities include:
- Assessing, diagnosis and evaluations of patients, risk assessments, identifying patients’ needs and providing advice and instructions to patients, carers, relatives, and other professionals
- Assisting team leaders in clinical assurance activities as requested and attending/and sometimes facilitating relevant department, clinical and team meetings
- Contribute to training and mentoring of the team where required
- Participate in quality improvement activities & broaden research and development skills
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be professional, motivated and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be a registered Podiatrist with a current practising certificate, confident in treating people with diabetes and high-risk feet. Ideally the candidate will have experience in working in clinical areas within the hospital and/or community environment and with other professions.
Firstly, please visit our website at https://www.marlboroughpho.org.nz/vacancies/ to download an applicant personal disclosure form and a job description. To apply, please submit a completed applicant personal disclosure form, your CV and a cover letter to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 22nd, 12pm.