Would you like to make an appointment?
We are currently booking:
- all second doses
- frontline workers – borders workers, MIQ staff, defence force household contacts
- health care workers – ARC (aged residential care) staff and residents, St John’s, residential carer’s, personal carer’s
- over 55 years Maori and Pacific people and their whanau
- over 65 years with chronic conditions
- over 65 years on GP advice
- disability support residents and staff
We recommend that you phone for an appointment. People who walk-in on our clinic days will be offered an appointment if they meet our current criteria.
Not eligible at this stage:
- general public or people wanting a vaccine to travel
- Police and defence force as this is government supplied and given
- If you phone and do not meet the criteria for our current bookings, you will be put on our waitlist
If you need health advice on the vaccine, you will need to phone Healthline or your own GP.
Our call centre is open from Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.