HDC – Health & Disability Commissioner

If you have concerns about a health or disability service you have received in primary care (at your doctors practice or in the community) you can:

  • Take your concerns directly to the organisation involved. For General Practice this is generally the Practice Manager.
  • Contact Kimi Hauora Wairau – info@nullmarlboroughpho.org.nz
  • Seek the support of a free Advocate provided by the Health and Disability Commissioner www.hdc.org.nz

The local advocate can be contacted on 03-544-4116 or freephone 0800-555-050 and at advocacy@nullhdc.org.nz