PATHS is a Health to Employment Programme to remove, reduce or manage your health issues that prevent you from working.
- Participating in the PATHS programme does not impact on your benefit.
- The goal is to help you receive health assistance so you will be able to move into part time or full time employment.
- Your personal health information is treated sensitively and stored separately from your Work & Income information.
- PATHS is a joint service between Work & Income and KHW MPHO.
- In receipt of a Jobseekers Benefit with a medical deferral ( Sickness Benefit)
- Or in receipt of a Support Living Benefit (Invalid’s Benefit)
- Live within the Marlborough area
- Be motivated to work
Recipients of ACC are not eligible.
- An individual appointment with the PATHS Health Coordinator.
- Individualized health care plans developed and monitored in consultation with your GP.
- Support to access services.
- Funding for treatment (If this treatment is an approved part of the health and to employment plan).
- Support to find appropriate employment.
- Referrals can be sent directly to the PATHS Health Coordinator at KHW MPHO by fax or by post from all agencies including Work & Income, General Practice and through CARES.
We do not accept referrals via email.
- You will be declined if you do not meet the eligibility criteria or if your health care is being managed.
- The right health specialist
- Physical Rehab
- Pain Management