Kia ora, Bi bec, Mauri, Talofa lava, Kia orana, Faka lofa lahi atu, Nisa bula vinaka, Malo e lelei
Kimi Hauora Wairau Marlborough Primary Health contracts with health professionals and organisations in the community, such as General Practices, to delivery quality primary health care services to an enrolled population of approximately 42,000 people and a total of eight (8) General Practices operating in Blenheim, Picton and Havelock.
Our goals are to achieve:
- Equity of outcomes for our enrolled population
- A single seamless health system
- A responsive primary care workforce
- People receiving the best possible safe care
- People taking responsibility for their own health
Patients who are new to Marlborough should contact their nearest General Practice to enrol, click here.
Patients new to Marlborough or Visitors to Marlborough wanting a Doctor click here.
The Emergency Department is for Emergencies
Kimi Hauora Wairau Marlborough Primary Health are continuing to work to improve the health for the Marlborough community and we would appreciate your feedback.